Saturday 2 April 2022

W7 Glamorous Nails Jingle Jungle

W7 Glamorous Nails Jingle Jungle






W7 Glamorous Nails Jingle Jungle

Price : $4.99
Chemist Warehouse online & instore 




Hi

I’d love to write a blog post with some awesome photos and share to my blog and social media accounts. 

I have been an Australian based beauty, fashion, health & lifestyle blogger since September 2011. 

I am now currently residing in the sunset glowing Northern Territory. 

If you are in a position to post any samples/ or Pr packages to:

M.Webb

Kananiaustralia 

PO Box 2128

Coolalinga 0849 NT 

Australia 

If not, can you please and me and my details to your blogger PR/Database for any future releases/events? 

email: kananithebeautifulone@yahoo.com.au 

Looking forward to sharing any future media releases :) 

Kind regards, 

Melanie Webb 

“Kanani the beautiful one” 

#kananiaustralia

Social media accounts : @kananiaustralia - Twitter, Instagram & Facebook 

www.kananithebeautifulone.blogspot.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment

:)