Monday 16 November 2015

New Direction for my Blog #thebeautytourist #kananiaustralia

How's it going?
Well I've decided to head in a new direction with my blog. I've been blogging now since 2011 and feel its time for a change! With a clear focus and more vision!  I  recently visited the Amazing Thailand, this time around staying in Phuket, what a beautiful stunning scenic place to visit! 
So without further adieu or ado LOL :) I unveil - 
The Beauty Tourist
Sharing Global Beauty Secrets!
Let's travel our vast Beautiful Earth and uncover Beauty traditions, highlight Ingredients used and showcase Recipes for our health and well being from around the world! Lets embark on a discovery of Exotic, Indigenous and Ethnic Fashion, Lifestyle and Beauty! Explore the lands far and wide in search for unique travel destinations, Spas, Salons and Places to Stay! 
#exoticgoodlooks #thebeautytourist #travel #tourism #tourist #beauty 
Brisbane -Blogger. AKA: The Beauty Tourist Facebook.Instagram.Twitter-  kananiaustralia 🌴🌊 ✈#thebeautytourist 💄#kananiaustralia 











2 comments:

  1. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice blog, thanks for sharing. Travel accessories are most important if we are going for outing. So, don't forget to get the all things.

    ReplyDelete

:)