Wednesday 11 February 2015

NATRALIA NOURISH NATURALS Dry Shampoo Spray

NATRALIA NOURISH NATURALS Dry Shampoo Spray 



Nourish Dry shampoo spray 150ml
Convenient solution for clean hair on the run



Natralia Nourish Dry Shampoo is a convenient alternative to traditional shampoo. Practical and effective it works in a few minutes to eliminate grease, oil and dirt from your hair, extending the life of your hairstyle without the need to wash with water. 




Ideal for those with a busy lifestyle, Natralia Nourish Dry Shampoo leaves your hair soft, clean and smelling great.
No animal testing.








The Nourish Naturals range is stocked in leading pharmacies and health food stores nationally. For individual stockist information please call: 1300 555 597


2 comments:

  1. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful article! Thanks a ton for these reviews. Well I don’t prefer using dry shampoo as it harms hair. I always prefer using keratin complex shampoo. I really love my hair after using washing it with them as they get bouncier than before.

    ReplyDelete

:)