Wednesday 21 August 2013

Neutrogena Naturals Ambassador, Kristen Bell has revealed why she loves being a part of the brand!

Neutrogena Naturals Ambassador, Kristen Bell has revealed why she loves being a part of the brand!
www.neutrogena.com.au


What was it about Neutrogena Naturals that attracted you to working with the brand?
Neutrogena Naturals incorporates clinically-proven ingredients in a natural formulation that contains no parabens, no sulfates and no dyes. These are the products I actually use because not only do they look and smell fantastic, but they actually work. When it comes to my own skincare routine, I’m not willing to compromise, and at the end of the day, I don’t feel like I am making a sacrifice at all by using Neutrogena Naturals because you end up with the best of all worlds. I also feel so lucky to be an ambassador for Neutrogena Naturals because the brand really represents the environmental causes I personally stand for.
What do you love most about the new Neutrogena Natural’s range and being a face of Neutrogena Naturals?
I love the Neutrogena Naturals line as they look and smell fantastic but they also really work. The best part is I know they are a natural formulation with no parabens, sulphates or dyes, so my skin glows.
I feel so lucky to be an Ambassador for Neutrogena Naturals as it represents the things that I personally standfor and how I try to live my everyday life. The best part is that it is realistic to commit to when it comes to your daily skincare routine as you are still getting the results you want and not compromising anything. It has also been really exciting to partner with Neutrogena Naturals and The Nature Conservancy in order to raise awareness about water issues which is something I am really passionate about and have been for a long time.



www.neutrogena.com.au





 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment

:)