Sunday 15 July 2012

when hope is not enough omega 3.6.9 replenishing oil


when hope is not enough omega 3.6.9 replenishing oil


TO DO List for This Week
1) Get my skin looking healthy
2) Get my skin looking plump
3) Get my skin looking hydrated
4) Get compliments for my great looking skin

SHOPPING LIST
1) Philosophy When Hope Is Not Enough Omega 3-6-9 Replenishing Oil.

This lightweight oil hydrates dry skin while helping to protect it against environmental attack.

The non-greasy, nurturing formula helps maintain skin’s elasticity, absorbs easily, nurtures skin’s moisture barrier and inspires a healthy-looking natural glow.

did you know? not only does the oil replenish your skin, but it also works wonders on nourishing cuticles and as an intensive hair treatment.







when hope is not enough omega 3.6.9 replenishing oil
Price: $60
25mL



http://www.philosophy.com

available from: selected david jones stores, davidjones.com.au & adorebeauty.com.au

KANANI xo

2 comments:

  1. This looks interesting, I will have to pop to David Jones and have a look, I like Philosophy products. I currently use emu oil as it has omega 3, 6 and 9 but it is not very "pampering", it smells a bit odd!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A hair treatment! now that sounds interesting!! xx

    Katrina Hill

    ReplyDelete

:)