Friday 24 February 2012

These are a Few of My Favourite Things…

These are a Few of My Favourite Things…
With summer almost over it has gotten me thinking about a few of my favourite things that I have happily discovered over past couple of months. In my top five is Burt’s Bees Super Shiny Natural Lip Gloss in Sweet Pink. Where have you been all my life?!
This gorgeous lip gloss glides on smoothly and just gives a hint of colour, nothing too dramatic, just making your lips look fresh and glistening! And better yet it smells and tastes wonderfully fruity! The packaging is made with mostly recycled materials and it is not tested on animals so it’s not only good for your lips but good for your soul J


Source: http://www.burtsbees.com.au

So tell me, what products have you discovered that you wish you had found earlier?
KANANI xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

:)