Saturday 15 October 2011

DuBoa~ my favourite hair brush, its been years!!

DuBoa~ my favourite hair brush, its been years!!

The DuBoa Brush has been a 'cult classic' for me, since high school to this very day!!

 I love everything about it, the way i can put my hair in a pony, without 'bumps and bubbles', to the way it moves through my hair, removing knots, leaving my hair feeling really brushed well.


The Japanese made DuBoa Brush is known amongst hair professionals for its flexible nylon bristles, which prevent breakage when brushing and help keep hair in top condition.

A one-of-a-kind Japanese made brush to remove tangles and knots without splitting or tearing even the thickest of hair textures.

The extremely flexible nylon pins - four set together - grip hair without causing damage.

Brushing daily spreads sebum, your hair's natural conditioner from roots to ends. Producing a healthy sheen and promoting hair growth.



The Japanese made DuBoa Brush removes tangles and helps to condition hair for a natural, healthy shine.

 This brush prevents splitting and tearing whilst brushing even the thickest, longest, knottiest hair.

 It cuts through hair without causing breakage due to its flexible quad set nylon bristles.

Ideal for removing tangles and knots, brushing hair before shampooing, and for removing styling product build-up such as hairspray.



Available in Large, Medium and Handbag size. Colours available: Handbag – red, green and blue, Medium – red, golden yellow, blue and pink, Large – red, golden yellow, blue, pink, dark purple, purple and aqua.


Everyone should own a DuBoa!!  or 2!!

From www.i-glamour.com, and selected stockists of hairdressing products including leading selected salons and pharmacies.

KANANI xo

(Is DuBoa your favourite too? What is your favourite hairbrush? Leave a comment below- I would love to know!!)

4 comments:

  1. Best brushes ever bar none.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did this brush go by another name? It looks exactly like a brush I used to use back in the day to get a super sleek bun for ballet class but I thought it started with an "S"? Do you know of another that is very similar to this one?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is the best way to clean?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a similar brush. I clean it with a foaming soap. I just push the foam between the bristles, let it sit for a few seconds and wash it away with water.

    ReplyDelete

:)